Aimee Schickedanz Browne, MD, MSc, joined RMA of Texas in August of 2011. Originally from Illinois, Dr. Browne moved to Texas from Atlanta where she was most recently an assistant professor in the division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at Emory University. Dr. Browne received her Bachelor of Arts and Medical Degree at University of Missouri-Kansas City. Motivated by her interest in reproductive medicine, Dr. Browne completed her four year residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology and fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at Emory University. During fellowship, she received excellent clinical training in in vitro fertilization, minimally invasive surgery, and endocrine disorders. Dr. Browne has published several book chapters and co-authored peer-reviewed journal articles on topics including in vitro fertilization, controlled ovarian hyperstimulation, predictors of ovarian reserve, and endometriosis. She has been an invited speaker at several national meetings and has given lectures in the areas of ovarian aging, tubal factor infertility, and obesity. Dr. Browne’s primary clinical interests include in vitro fertilization, polycystic ovarian syndrome, obesity’s effect on fertility, and diminished ovarian reserve. Dr. Browne is motivated by her desire to help couples achieve their dreams of parenthood. She has been interested in medicine from an early age and has found great satisfaction in her chosen specialty.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Board Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility.
- University of Missouri-Kansas City- Combined BA/MD Degree 2002 Graduated with Honors
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Emory University 2002-2006
- Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at Emory University 2006-2009
- Masters of Science in Clinical Research Rollins School of Public Health Atlanta, GA 2006-2009
- Assistant Professor Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at Emory University 2009-2011
- Elected Alpha Omega Alpha National Medical honor society