San Antonio Egg Donation: Ovum Donors Wanted
Help Infertile Couples with Egg Donation
Thank you for your interest in Egg Donation. RMA of Texas is always welcoming healthy women for egg donation between the ages of 21 and 32 to donate eggs anonymously in order to help infertile couples create a family. If you are accepted into the egg donor program, you will be providing a tremendous service to our patients. Successful donor candidates should have the following attributes:
- Between ages 21 and 32 and reside in the Central Texas area
- All ethnic backgrounds welcome
- Body mass index must not exceed 27%
- High level of responsibility to meet the time requirements of the program.
If you feel you meet the above requirements for egg donation, please fill out our initial online application. If you need additional information about how to donate eggs, please email [email protected]. If you are eligible for participation, you will be contacted to fill out our Medical and Personal Profile Questionnaires online. Potential donors may be refused admission to our program at the coordinator’s discretion without explanation. Upon completion of the online questionnaires you will be contacted to schedule an interview and complete preliminary medical screening. Selected donors will have the following completed before donating (Note: all testing that is done will be at no charge to you):
- A physical exam, including a pelvic exam and cervical cultures for sexually transmitted diseases
- Comprehensive infectious disease testing for HIV, HTLV, Hepatitis and Syphilis
- You will attend a class taught by the donor egg program staff to learn how to prepare and administer your medications.
- All medications are given by injection. You must be able to administer the medications to yourself.
- A cycle takes approximately 4-6 weeks, which includes a short visit to our office between 7:00am and 8:30am on approximately 5-7 mornings during a two week period. These visits include taking a blood sample and vaginal sonogram to assess your progress. The egg retrieval is done transvaginally, using intravenous conscious sedation. Donors receive compensation of $4,500 for their time and travel at the conclusion of a completed egg donation cycle. Your anonymity in this program is very important to us. You will be identified to patient couples by the following information: blood type, ethnic background of your mother and father, height, weight, body build, eye color, hair color and texture, years of education, occupation, and special interests and family medical history. Your identity will not be disclosed to any infertility patients. Thank you for your interest in our egg donation program! egg donation,egg donation,egg donation,egg donation,egg donation
If you are interested in becoming an egg donor for RMA of Texas, please fill out our online donor egg application below, call 210-FERTILE (210-337-8453) or send us an e-mail to [email protected]